Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

There's More to Life Than Shoes....or so I am told

No, this isn't a shoe intervention. My close friends haven't come over and sat me down to shame me about my shoe closet. The UPS guy hasn't given me the eye roll about signing for yet another shoe box. And, I most certainly haven't given up on my love of shoes.

Case is point are these AMAZING Sophia Webster sandals.


There is no piece of clothing, skirt, pant or dress that can inspire me like the art of shoes. And these shoes are no exception. The arch of the sole, the pop of green...and the red and purple butterfly make me want to slip these on and walk through the movie set of Alice in Wonderland.

But, back to the point...there is more to life than shoes...or so I am told.

I started this blog in September 2013 with the intent of doing something fun, and chasing a hobby/dream of sharing my love and knowledge of shoes. And I while I plan to continue doing that - I do know that people don't spend all of their time dreaming of shoes.



Except for the old woman who lived in a shoe...but she was also thinking about broth and bread.

Which brings me to some wonderful news about the blog. In the next couple of months, you will see blog posts about shoes, food and wine, lifestyle, travel and all things good (the use of "all" really broadens things up).

Since I don't claim to be an expert outside of shoes, I plan on inviting guest columnists to talk about new trends, how to pick wine, places to visit - and overall great things in life.

So, stay tuned for new content and appearance over the coming months. For those of you that love shoes....not to fear, my first love will always remain shoes...there will just be more content around all things good - shoes included.

Thanks for reading...and expect great things to come.

Cha Cha Living








No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground