Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

In My Easter Basket...

Happy Easter weekend to everyone!

As I trolled through the grocery store, I admit that I was lured into the candy isle. Three bags of candy later....I realized that what I really wanted in my Easter basket was something made of leather and metal.

I never subscribe to the rule about waiting to wear white until after Easter - and mixed metals with white and pastel shades was the perfect way to only partially break the rules. The shoes and the bag are previous seasons, but there are plenty of stunning pastel sandals out this season.

I wish everyone a happy Easter filled with Italian leather and studs.
























Photos: Tawny Anaya (Foto30)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground