Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Men, Hide the Credit Cards and Freeze the Accounts: The Hit List - Black Friday Standouts

I know, I know. I bragged about how I don't shop on Black Friday. But, I do online shop, and last Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday was no exception. (You are welcome Mr. Fed Ex man)

Here are a couple of my favorites from the recent Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Cyber Online Week or as I like to call it....use whatever term you want to use to get people to continue the flow of shopping until Christmas.

Men, hide the credit cards and freeze the paypal accounts. (remember when women used to freeze their credit cards - sometimes I wished that still worked!) 
(Getty Images)

These shoes are the standouts from the past week of shoe sales....get 'em while they are hot, these shoes are going fast!



























Hope you had a successful Black Friday! If not, don't worry...the sales will continue. Be sure to look for extra % off, and free shipping!


Happy Shopping...from the World of Cha Cha Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground