Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

Ahhhh, Christmas. How did Thanksgiving end so soon, and Christmas sneak upon us so quickly.

I happen to love Christmas. The trees, the decorations and really any excuse to don clothes with sequins, and not be judged.

But, the one thing I don't like is the Christmas music. I am no Grinch, but I have to say that it really takes me a couple of weeks to warm up to Christmas music. Oh, I love Mariah + Christmas tunes, but I can only listen to that so many times before I head to crazy town.

For me, Christmas music starts off like a little tap in shoe...you hear it, and you are not quite ready for it, but you know it won't stop. (at least for 20 more days) 

So, you briefly tap your foot, and mumble the words under your breath. And then, slowly but surely, you start to move your torso to the beat. Frankly, there is no better way to describe it than watching the Napoleon Dynamite dance scene:

Just like Napoleon, once the music gets in your bones, you just can't stop.

I have finally accepted that Christmas is upon us, and I have firmly placed my dial on Christmas radio 24-7. In my opinion, one of the best Christmas songs is, "Baby it's cold outside." It is so apropos with the frigid weather rolling through the United States this week. And, with frigid weather comes the need for...you guessed it, shoes.

There is something about cold weather that instinctively makes us want to bundle up in our warmest, and oftentimes ugliest warm weather gear. These PJ's are not ok, but if you must buy these, you can find them here:




Back to shoes. I have scored the shoe stores and internet to provide you with some of the best looking (yet affordable) warm weather shoes.

So, stay warm out there, and find yourself a pair of warm fuzzy shoes....because...Baby It's Cold Outside...


ROAR!



These Muk Luks are a steal at $30....





Yee Haw! Finally, I bring cowboy boots to the blog. 
For my fellow cowgirls out there...I am sorry for the delay.




Makes you want to curl up and drink a hot toddy.







One of my absolute favorite slippers are Patricia Green. I wish I could go to work in these.





Stay warm out there...and be Merry...in the World of Cha Cha Shoes.


1 comment:

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground