Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Christmas Wish to Santa



Dearest Santa:



It's Christmas Eve, and soon you'll be


Flying over my house, full of glee




All the boys and girls will be sleeping tight


With hopes of barbies and legos taking flight



You may wonder if big kids still believe


As we get older, it may be hard to conceive



But don't you fret, I still know you're there


With your reindeer, your sled and your white hair



This Christmas, I promise, I have been good


I've done chores, my homework and maintained a generally upbeat mood!



No naughty list for me, your elves can attest


I have been good all year, turn your sled to the west



This year all I want is one little pair


Of Fendi zebra print pumps, their made of calves hair!



They are black and white, with a geometric heel


And they're on sale at Neiman Marcus, oh what a deal



My feet have been craving them, they are oh so divine


And they have a 38.5 in stock, I think it's a sign



I could wear them with jeans, shorts or a skirt


I would never subject them to rain and to dirt



I will brush them and give them a swell little home


They will see lots of places, I do tend to roam



The black and white stripes will be perfect to pair


My skinny black jeans or some shorts that I wear



So if you have space in that old big red bag


Can you please add these shoes, they won't make it sag



I'll leave you some goodies by the fireplace tonight


A Stone IPA and some pretzels, I do it up right



Dear Santa, please please, it's just this one pair


For a shoe blogger like me, these shoes are quite rare



Merry Christmas to you, and to the readers out there


With swirling visions of shoes that are black and white calf hair




Merry Christmas, from the World of...Cha Cha Shoes 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground