Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hallelujah. Hallelujah. It's a SHOE MIRACLE!

Oh yes, the shoe miracle is here.

Just today I was questioned on the height of my shoe, and my ability to walk more than 5 blocks in my heels. But, good news has arrived. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.



No more sore feet, I have just learned that a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon has developed a foot spray, "heel no pain" to alleviate pain caused by uncomfortable shoes. It is a spray on pain relief formula that lasts for up to 3 hours once applied.

Arriving in stores prior to New Year's Eve, Heel No Pain (read more about it here) is said to be sold in stores like Foot Locker and Walgreens, and will retail for $15 (one ounce handbag size).

Could this be the silver bullet to alleviate all foot pain? I have tried them all...foot petals, arch stretching, bunion relief. Some offer temporary relief, but most slide into the toe of my shoe or end up disappointing in the end.

But, if this is that silver bullet...we may be seeing a trend of higher stilettos during spring fashion week.

Happy shoe shopping and walking!

Cha Cha Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Will be interesting to see if this stuff actually works!

    ReplyDelete

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground