Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

the Nudist

Ah yes...warmer weather is coming, I promise. To my friends in the two-thirds of the U.S. that have undergone cold, cold and colder weather over the past 4 months, there is hope ahead.


Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow last month, predicting 6 more weeks of winter. And, most weather predictions show that the Northern states will see snow and cold lingering in agreement with Phil. But, there are planes and trains to take us to warmer places, and having a staple of nude wedges is always a good idea for the Spring and Summer.

Nude shoes always maintain a prime spot in my closet for their versatility as well as how great they look on your leg. Oh, and there is the comfort piece. With warm weather, I tend to be out and about more and so my shoes have to be comfortable. These are six of my favorite pairs this season that combine style and comfort.



Clockwise from top right
// Jessica Simpson // Dolce Vita Niro // Rachel Zoe // See by Chloe // Aquazzura // Dolce Vita Jarona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground