Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Brand to Watch

I stumbled upon a new brand, Oscar Tiye during some shoe research last week. After scouring the internet to find more information on the brand, I realized that this is a legit up and coming shoe brand.

Although they only sell it at a number of stores online, I have a feeling you will be seeing these shoes at more U.S. stores. The lead designer, mina Muaddi is Jordanian born, and a number of her shoes have inspiration from architecture, butterflies and beetles.

After my many hours of research, I realized a couple of things:

1. I have a predilection for offbeat shoes.


2. Shoe research = finding like minded lovers of shoes. 
I learned about a fabulous shoe blog called Shoerazzi. Seriously good shoe stuff. She has a great piece on the designer and the new 2014 collection.


3. I buy and love shoes for a life I don't lead (cross reference realization #1 above).


4. I wish I had better instagram skills. 
I mean, look at this amazing shoe pic from Oscar Tiye:



and last, but not least...

5. I know want an Oscar Tiye shoe in every color.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground