Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Your Lucky Day

Have you ever entered into a store, and found that fabulous pair of shoes for a fraction of the price? Sure, it is often the things that folk tales are made of....that some women tell at a lunch with their friends to incite extreme jealously.

But, on this St. Patricks Day, I brought out these green lovelies that I got at the Prada outlet in Italy. I had been scouring the store, and trying to quickly calculate the Euro to Dollar conversion to estimate the price. A lot of great shoes - but I had to be selective in my purchases giving the weak dollar.

I landed on these green treats, and have been happy with my green snakeskin Miu's Miu's ever since. So on this lucky St. Patricks Day, what might you come home with??



Miu Miu Sandals (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground