Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

It's Here...the 1 Year Anniversary...and 100 Posts

Wow - what a year can bring.

Last September, I decided to take the step and start a blog. It started out because of a general obsession with shoes, and a curiosity to find the best (fill in the black) item out there. It was also a way to write more, express creativity and in some ways justify my weekly package visits from my UPS guy.

Over the year, I have learned a lot about coding, photography, styling and getting more comfortable with writing. I have written about spring/summer/fall shopping, how to find the best deal on shoes, how to use a calculator to determine shoe buys, and even waded into the world of music and wine.

One year and 100 posts later, it is has evolved, and really become more of a unbiased voice navigating the world of fashion, decor, food and wine, and general things that inspire me. And, in 3 short weeks, Cha Cha Living will get a brand new look, with an updated logo and website.

So, thank you for all of the support over the last year. I appreciate the "likes" and "shares" and your comments!

Stay tuned for changes in the next 3 weeks - you are going to love what you see!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground