Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

When Closets Attack

Today is the day. I have been procrastinating, and pushing this day off for the last month. But, the time has come, and I must tackle my biggest project of the year...my closet.

It's a scary endeavor...enough to cause anxiety in the strongest of souls. 



So I did what anyone in this situation would do. I turned to the organizer of the stars, Linda Koopersmith of the Beverly Hills Organizing Bible.


I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. But, once you try some of her methods in organizing, you will be amazing at the new space that you find. Her book is on amazon, but she also has some great online tutorials here.

One of my favorite online blogs, Cupcake and Cashmere also has a great article called Closet Clean-Up.

So, with a strong cup of coffee and a full day ahead, I re-read my book, watched some online tutorials, hit up the container store, and was ready to begin.

I imagined my closet to soon look like Mariah Carey's....


Or, very close to Christina Aguilera's...


Or even from the Vogue closet like in Sex and the City

And so, with some homework, inspiration and a little help from Destiny's Child (oh yeah, going old school)...I will tackle this closet.


Oh, I think I can handle this. Stay tuned for my closet slaying results...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground