Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Shoe Genes

Nope. That's not a mistake. I said "Shoe Genes"...not shoe jeans. Although, that could be a really good shoe blog. I don't own a pair of denim shoes....but I never say never to shoes.


Oh la la...


But wait, what happens if you wear denim shoes with a Canadian Tuxedo?? 

              Canadian Tuxedo Definition: "An outfit consisting of a denim jacket and demin jeans. To spice                up the outfit a button down demin shirt may be worn."

The Man Repeller has it down...check here out here.

Oh, and that awesome Britney/Justin Canadian Tuxedo duo...


Ok, back to the topic. Are some people blessed with good shoe genes, or can they be learned?

I turn to Nature.com. 
How do genes and the environment come together to shape animal behavior? 
"Both play important roles. Genes capture the evolutionary responses of prior populations to selection on behavior. Environmental flexibility gives animals the opportunity to adjust to changes during their own lifetime."

Nature, you nailed it! So in shoe terms, this means it's a combination of your genes and your shopping AND shoe environment you were raised in. In my case, it was a combo of all three. I mean, look at this:

I also remember learning early on about sales, budgets for fall and spring clothes, and trends. I recall one Sunday sitting inside the rounder in the Macy's juniors department. I may have been the only 4th grader to have a pair of silver tennis shoes bought at Pic 'N Save for 99 cents. Sure, they fell apart the day I wore them to school, but they were on trend.

If you are reading this blog, you may be a combo of environmental (external influence) or natural shoe jeans...I mean genes. Either way, shoe skills can be learned at any stage of your life. 

Oh, I didn't mention this earlier, but there is a third category...the shopping loathers. I know a couple of them, and I still find it in my shoe heart to love them. It is hard for me to imagine, but British studies don't lie:

"Why Do A Third Of Women Hate Shopping?"

No matter what category you fall into, the next 3 blogs will help strategize pre shoe shopping, guide through the shopping process, and for those who dare to adventure...we do ebay. Yep folks, we go online ebay shopping.

So...if you are ready, I will take you on one of the most amazing shoe adventures of your life.

Come live life...in the World of Cha Cha Shoes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground