Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

We have a winner....

First shoe to arrive...and the winner is...


Remember the blog (haven't read it, click here) where I tested out multiple online shoe stores? Last Thursday, I purchased shoes from seven of my favorite shoe shopping sites. I listed several factors to judge: ease of website use, price of shoes, shipping time and cost, packaging, and ease of return.



While I won't be able to judge for another couple of weeks (given the time for other shoe arrivals and returns), I can give you a status update. The first pair of shoes, has arrived.


Yes, Zappos does it again - Delivering Happiness is not just a book title, but they actually deliver on their promises. 

One of the most impressive shoe companies I have used, their shoes arrived on Monday afternoon (2 business days).

The rest of the shoes will arrive shortly. And, while Zappos has won the speed of shipping category, stay tuned for all of the ratings on online shoe companies.

From the World of Cha Cha Shoes...

1 comment:

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground