Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ok, It's Time to Shop

I know, I know. I have preached for several months about not letting sales cloud your shoe shopping judgment. BUT, I must admit, the 20-30% off (everything) at ShopBop has me strategizing about my shoes, and shopping. 

For those of you who are new to ShopBop, there is an option to "love" an item that you see. You then keep that item on your "love" list and can check back on it at certain times. 

This has been a great tool for me, as I sometimes impulsively decide I need something in the heat of the moment, and then the next day while looking at a full closet, I realize I don't need a bright red pair of 6" booties. 

But, there are those things that you continue to think about, and know that they belong in your closet. For me, I had my eye on several staple items at ShopBop, and their recent sale begged me to commit. Yes you too, can get up to 30% off with code (BIGEVENT14) at ShopBop. The sale ends this Thursday, so if you too have some loves in mind, it's time to get on it.

My list included the following:



1. Nude Sandals - getting ready for summer





2. Bright Colors - again, that entrée into summer with a bit of moxie


Clockwise from right // Paul Andrew // Joie // Beau Coops // Aquazzura  // 



3. Black (fill in the blank type of shoes) - I just love any black shoe...



Clockwise from right // Pedro Garcia // Isa Tapia // Nicholas // Madison Harding // 




4. Flats - you never know when you need to run through an airport

Clockwise from right // Soludos // Tory Burch // The Blond Salad for Steve Madden //  Rachel Roy // Soludos // 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground