Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Running Around the World

I have to admit, running in airports in not my favorite thing to do. But, it happens. Sometimes, the fault is your own, and other times your fate is in the hands of the airlines.

Yesterday, I found myself in this predicament, running through customs, rechecking baggage, a second security check, and a 1/2 mile walk/run to my gate. It's not the first time I had been in this situation - and from early lessons trying to run in airports in heels, I had learned my lesson.

So on this last overseas trip, I knew to pack a pair of sensible, yet cute flats. Because at any given moment, you never know when you have to run to catch a train, a plane, a bus, or an automobile. Yesterday was no exception, when I spent 20 hours headed home with a delay from Frankfurt causing me to nearly miss my flight. As people stared as I ran through the airport, I wondered if they were looking at my poor running technique, or admiring my animal print shoes. Either way, I made it, and I live to blog about it.

(my seat mate was not impressed with my 1/2 mile run and heavy breathing)

Whether you are running through airports, chasing kids, walking city streets, or just living life...these flats will get you where you need to go while still being fashionable
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground