Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Shoe of the Month - Love it or Hate It?

I am, myself, a lover and hater of Prada shoes.

Sometimes, it's an admiration or confusion from afar, as my pocketbook can't typically handle the price of their shoes. And, I will admit to having spent multiple hours wandering the Prada outlet in Italy, fascinated by the beauty and uniqueness of their shoes. They continually push the line and take shoes to new levels.




When I came across these shoes, I was quickly intrigued. I wasn't sure if they were an ode to Jamaica, Froot Loops, or something I should find at the zoo. 




Interestingly enough, I found a couple of other blogs that fell on the "not" side. Shoe Talk Blog on Prada Sandals here. (LOVE THIS BLOG!)

But, they are statement shoe, and for a mere $1,450, you can own them yourself. 

So tell me what you think? Love or hate?



1 comment:

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground