Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Shoes to Inspire

"If we don't get lost, we'll never find a new route."

One of my favorite coffee table books is by Paul Arden, "It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be."

It is short read that I pick up when I am feel uninspired or stuck. It helps me embrace challenge, change and the unknown. But hey, this blog isn't about books...it's about shoes! So where do the shoes come in, you ask?

Well, shoes can play a similar inspirational role. I always find that I feel more creative and ready to tackle the world with a fabulous pair of shoes on my feet. And, there is no problem too big that a pair of animal print CL's can't tackle.

I once had a mentor tell me that when she went into important meetings and negotiations that she wore her best "kick ass" shoes to intimidate her opponents. Sure, most men won't be lusting after your animal print d'orsay pumps, but there is a certain confidence that shoes can bring.

Whether it's creativity, motivation or confidence, a great pair of shoes can take you places.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground