Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shoes to Get You Over the Hump

Happy Wednesday! I recently ran across these shoes, and thought, "I must have these."

But, I then realized that there has recently been an influx of shoes, with very little out flux. And since my closet revamp is still in the works, I decided these would be beauties that I would admire online and hopefully soon in store.

Miu Miu (Prada's second label) has been one of my favorites since I ventured into the high end shoe world. The brand is headed by Miuccia Prada, and Miu Miu is appropriately, her nickname.

You can find these shoes at Net-a-Porter or Neiman Marcus - or stare at them online like me.






3 comments:

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground