Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tee Time - Golf, and the Influence on Shoes

Recently, I found myself watching golf when nothing else was on tv. Sure, I was headed for a nap, but I thought about the simplicity of the objects associated with golf, primarily the ball and the club.

Now, anyone who knows golf knows that the details of golf are much more complicated that those two objects. But, it reminded me of the current spring/summer trend of women's black sandals - particularly the T Strap Sandals of the moment.

In its simplicity, the sandal is composed of the strap above the toe, and and an ankle strap. In my view, this has always been a lovely and classic style, delicately highlighting the woman's leg. But, like in golf, the simplicity is only surface deep. Each shoe has a different aspect that makes it unique and perfect for each person. Shoe height, price, leather and much more can define the perfect T Strap Sandal for you. Here are a few of my favorite this season:







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground