Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Slipping Into Fall...

Oh, Fall. You snuck up on me again this year. 

I was enjoying the warm long days of summer, fresh fruit, cutoff denim shorts and any excuse to eat outside. But, you are now upon us...leaves are changing, pumpkins are out and the candy has abruptly appeared at every isle in the candy store. 

Don't get me wrong, I love fall...the leaves changing (ok, I live in San Diego so this doesn't really happen), the cool crisp air and smell of cider. And, one of my favorite things to do is put on my warmest slippers, grab a warm tea or red wine and sit on the couch and snuggle up to a book, a tv show or the fall fashion 10 pound magazines.

So, what are the best new slippers for this? Read ahead to find out.


These shoes (see them here) were photographed this week at Paris Fashion Week and were my inspiration for today's blog.




Koolaburra knee highs will keep you warm all winter long (find them here).




If you like to be fancy at home, slip on these feather and leopard flats (find them here).



Patricia Green is one of my favorite slipper designers. You can't go wrong with pale pink and wool (find them here).




What the fox say?? (find them here)

No seriously, what the fox say??






These are classic Minnetonka booties at a great price (find them here).





These fun knee high knitted boots from Target (find them here)





And, to top it off with a fun pair, try these out. 
Definitely a pair that will get ALL the dogs attention.



So, go forth and slip into fall...

In the World of...Cha Cha Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground