Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Men, Your Feet Haven't Been Forgotten...Cowboy Boots for Men - Part 3

Men, this post is for you. And, since it is for you, I am going to skip the fashion-talk and get down to business.

Listen to me...you need a pair of boots. You do. Click on the links below and spare yourself the time and agony of shopping with your wife/girlfriend/mother.

Fiture out how much you want to pay, your size, and click the link below. In literally 60 seconds, you can shop while drinking your favorite craft beer.

Wait now, you are asking a question... you say, "should I really spend this much on boots? Where will I wear them? Can't I get them somewhere else for cheaper?"

Answer 1: You can wear these boots anywhere, anytime, and you will look like a badass. Invest the money.
Answer 2: Would you like to scour Nordstrom's Rack and Boot Barns across the county to save $50? I didn't think so.

See...I made this post simple and relatively pain free. You're welcome.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground