Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Hunt is OVER...your best cut offs are HERE

If you're like me, you love when the weather gets warm, and the easy summer clothing sets in.

One of my my staple items are blue jean cut offs, and I am constantly on the lookout for the perfect pair. Not too short (gave those up in my twenties) and not too expensive (why does everything get more expensive the older you get??).

Lucky for me, I stumbled across a new favorite denim cut off, a Levi's 501 original.

Why do I LOVE these cut offs in comparison to the millions of pairs priced high to low? Let me tell ya why...

1 - not too short, not too long
2 - frayed at the bottom, but doesn't look like your jeans went through the wringer
3 - fantastic price: $58 at Piperlime (and free shipping :)
4 - a classic short that will take you all through summer









No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground