Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Classics

The classics...black and white. Movies, pictures...shoes.

I remember once at an early age in school where we had to name our favorite color. I listed black, naturally. A friend looked over at my paper and insisted I couldn't choose black - "that's not a color," she would say.


Ok, I thought, I'll choose white. 


"No, white is not a color either...pick something like purple or green," she chided.


And at an early age, my fashion DNA was being tested. I knew I should like magenta or tangerine like my crayons suggested, but I loved black and white - and still do until this day.


Don't get me wrong - I love a pair of red, green or blue shoes. My closet is literally a rainbow of colors and designers. 


But, there is something so sharp and sophisticated about a black and white shoe. And, as we head into colder days with a nip in the air, and holiday parties around corner, these black and white shoes will make a great addition in your closet. And, if you are still using my shoe calculator, these classics will be around for years to come.



I adore YSL. My first pair of fancy shoes were YSL...good memories 
(and I still have those shoes 11 years later!!)




Picked up the new holiday Nordstroms catalog??? If so, you have been ogling after these shoes ever since. Great price point, as well.






Tom Ford. I <3 you.



I have been watching these shoes all season..now on sale!


This is just a snippet of what's out there right now....go forth and shoe shop...

In the World of Cha Cha Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground