Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Boots & Spurs

Although I have a deep love for outrageous stilettos and sandals, one of my true love's remains the cowboy boot. 

Functional, comfortable, and a great compliment to jeans and skirts, cowboy boots have a prominent place in my closet. Because of this deep love, I had to break the blog post in three so that I could adequately describe everything there is to know about cowboy boots. I tackle it in three posts:

1. Cowboy Boot Basics - consider this for beginner boot buyers. I will tell you how to pick a boot, fit, toe styles and general care.

For example, buy this:



Not this:






2. Cowboy Boot Splurges - women - if you are looking for a investment piece that will last your whole life - I will show you one of my favorite boot brands, Lucchese, and why you should skip that latte (or several) and save your money for these boots.





3. Cowboy Boot for Men - if you are looking for a shoe they will actually love, buy a man a cowboy boot. Whether they have spent time dirtying their boots on a farm, or a newbie, I will show you the top men's boots under $200.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground