Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Stems and Stilettos - Jimmy Choos and the Blue Medusa

Just in time for the 4th of July, our guest editor Veronica Shah brings you another installment of stilettos and stems. Because…what’s better than an amazing cocktail and high heels??

Guest Blog - Veronica Shah
There is a wonderful historic hotel in Scottsdale called the Valley Ho.  
Restored to its mid-century glory, my family loves staying there.  A feature my older son cannot get enough of is the blue-green spotlight that shines down on the bathtub in each of the rooms.
My husband and I lucked into a couple nights away during the holidays one year and we spent them at the Valley Ho.  The blue light over the bathtub must have been inspiring – I got these metallic turquoise Jimmy Choos on that trip.
The Blue Medusa Cocktail is perfect for sipping while wearing my lovely turquoise stilettos.  As I am writing this it occurs to me that I’ve never sipped this cocktail in the bathtub while wearing those Jimmy Choos.

Well, never say never.


Served with:












Blue Medusa
½ oz lime juice
Twist of lemon
Pour first 4 ingredients over ice in Boston Shaker.  Shake vigorously.  Strain into rimmed coupe.  Add twist.

Developed by Jai Shah














No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground