Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

One Shoe, Three Ways




My favorite new gift from Santa this year are my calf hair geometric pumps. The black and white stripes are a classic color combo, yet the calf hair stripes give the shoe an edge. The heels have a sculptural diamond shape that catches light at day and night. After unwrapping these beauties, my next step was to pair them for as many outings as possible.

But, they can be a bit intimidating. Like one of those shoes that you love in theory, just can't figure it out in the real world.

But not to fear, your shoe fairy is here. I pair these pumps for day, work and night. Some people call it shoestifcation (shoe justification) - I call it increasing your wear per pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Been thinking about shoes? Please share your shoe comments below.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground